I asked a bunch of friends what motivates them every single day. Here’s what they said:
- Realisation of new possibilities
- I like to be better than every one around me. It gives me a kick and drives me
- Images (of):
- Sometimes self…where i would like to see myself. Many times it is influenced by people I adore
- Sometimes image for others.
- Once i reach the point where i had wanted myself to be, another image captures the imagination. Vicious cycle
- ‘To feel something new’. Yes, to me that feeling of doing something for the first time and absorbing that moment keeps me moving ☺
- The change 😊
The small change that comes everyday with efforts we make
- Almost endless list of goals that I have made to accomplish and that makes me happy. Endless, because it keeps evolving.
- To keep people around you happy
- Joy. Sense of purpose. Contentment.
- The same person in the mirror..it says u r alive..n much more to win today..hats off to that man in the mirror
- Learn new things and implement them
- To rise above it.
What I do everyday is hard now, but it’ll become trivial one day, exactly as how it went with what I used to do. Once this becomes trivial, I’ll move on to fry bigger fish.
- A sense of purpose and a desire to achieve.
- Regular reminders of why we’re doing what we’re doing. Sometimes it also helps us refine the dream
- I don’t feel i have seen/done/felt enough yet hence i have to remain functional to reach that point of my life where it truly becomes a gift
- 1. Family & their needs
2. To keep on learning
3. To be successful in what ever i do
- My favourite answer:
— Rohit Awasthi (@rohitawasthi) February 15, 2017
So, what keeps you motivated?